5 Life Lessons I've Learned as a Massage Therapist
There is no doubt that after seven years, I still love what I do for a living, more than ever.
My career as a massage therapist has changed my life in ways I never would have imagined, and I have learned so much beyond just anatomy and how to massage. Here are a few of the important and beautiful life lessons I have learned as a massage therapist.
1. How to be gentle and graceful with people.
2. How important it is to take care of yourself.
3. How to relate to and carry on a conversation with absolutely anyone, regardless of age, interests, background, etc.. We are all just people.
4. Pain is subjective. Everyone experiences their pain differently, and no one person's pain is more or less important or valid than another's.
5. All humans are incredibly beautiful when they allow themselves to be vulnerable.
From the desk of Neelou Saleh Spirit of Lotus